CTG-UreaPalm oil is one of the few highly saturated vegetable fats. As much as 90% of the palm oil produced finds its way into food products, while remaining 10% is consumed by various industries. It is widely used preparing margarine, shortening, and vegetable cooking oil. In many parts of the world, it is still consumed in its unrefined state to obtain a distinctive color and flavor. As of 2012, the annual revenue received by Indonesia and Malaysia together, the top two producers of palm oil, is US$40 billion.

Palm Oil

Palm oil is one of the few highly saturated vegetable fats. As much Read More...

Corn Oil

A pale yellow oil procured from the kernel of corn it's generally less Read More...

Soybean Oil

A vegetable oil extracted from the seeds of the soybean. It is one Read More...

Canola Oil

Canola oil is derived from the rapeseed plant. Canola was bred naturally from Read More...

Sunflower Oil

A non volatile oil compressed from sunflower, it's commonly used in food as Read More...
  • 1
Go to top